Are you looking for attractive working conditions, personnel development and a good working environment? We should get to know each other.
• Completed degree in civil engineering or industrial engineering
• At least 3 years of professional experience in a comparable position, especially in project and planning coordination in turnkey construction.
• You have relevant knowledge of construction contract law (VOB and BGB), occupational safety and environmental regulations
• You are characterized by an independent, structured way of working that is geared to the results of the construction site
• Analytical thinking, a high level of commitment and entrepreneurial thinking and acting complete your profile
• Long-term perspective
• Opportunities for personal and professional development
• Friendly environment, collegial climate with a great team spirit
• Attractive compensation package: performance- and market-based wages, 30 days of vacation, a company car and smartphone
Your field of activity:
• communication with the customer
• Organization, management and monitoring of project planning internally and externally
• As part of your job, you will be responsible for instructing, monitoring and assessing our subcontractors and suppliers
• You manage negotiations with clients, construction partners and third parties in a goal-oriented and independent manner
• You attach great importance to compliance with occupational safety and environmental regulations
• Your tasks also include coordinating the settlement of construction work
Your application will be considered for the job, regardless of your nationality, gender, sexual orientation, religion or disability.
We look forward to receiving your application and references!